As the owner of the vehicle, it is ALWAYS your choice where to have your vehicle repaired. If you know that you would like Riley & Sons to handle the repair of your vehicle, you have several options available to you to coordinate the towing of your vehicle. The following will tell you about the important information you will need to have ready and the options we have made available to you.
We Will Need To Know
- Your name, address, phone number (home and work).
- The year, make, model and color of your vehicle.
- Where the vehicle is located and when it will be convenient to pick the vehicle up.
- If the claim is being paid through the other party's insurance, we will need the name of their insurance company and the name of an adjuster if you have one.
- Your claim number.
- Call our office direct at (765) 649-4902 during our regular business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to Noon. A customer service representative will be happy to take all of your information and arrange to have your vehicle towed to our facility.
- Contact one of our towing partners. For Madison County contact North West Wrecker Service at (765) 643-3333, for Hancock County call Johnson Towing at (317) 462-2445, and for Henry County call Hudson Towing at (765) 529-8691 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Relay all pertinent information to them, and they will coordinate with you a convenient time to pick up your vehicle. Instruct them to deliver the vehicle to Riley & Sons. They have 24-hour access to our lot.
- E-Mail us you information at email@example.com Please be sure to include a number where you can be contacted during business hours. One of our customer service representatives will contact you to arrange towing for your vehicle and to also get all of your claim information.